Seismic Handler release 2013a
The version 2013a of SH/SHM was released on 14th of February 2013.
The pre-packed software archive is self-extracting (Download, checksum: sha1:66b5f83802f973b663fca5b0e559fe3ebbcd8042).
For detailed installation procedure please look at the installation instructions.
If you like to test the new version without any installation effort, you may try the virtual machine we prepared. It runs Xubuntu 12.04 LTS with the Xfce Desktop Environment and SH/SHM 2013a plus SHX installed.
- Included new formula for local magnitude estimation (see also details).
- Updated station meta data (location, sensitity, ...).
- Included tool for meta data fetching from arclink servers. fetch_build_inventory.py transforms all available information info Seismic Handler format.
- Added transfer function for LE3Dlite MKII seismometer.
- Added support for arrow key navigation and command history in SH. This feature uses the readline wrapper rlwrap, which has to be installed prior to SH (also see installation instructions).
- Better handling of mseed location codes.
- Included SHX version.
If you are interested in the deep details of changes, please have a look at the detailed source code change list: [524:904/SH_SHM/trunk].