Seismic Handler release 2012a
The version 2012a of SH/SHM was be released on 1st of February 2012.
The pre-packed software archive is self-extracting (Download, checksum: md5:da1df383a695fdfafb58b47ab84a9c77, sha1:eb684c4bbf5213ef57cf946daa23a3cce0152623).
For detailed installation procedure please look at the installation instructions.
If you like to test the new version without any installation effort, you may try the virtual machine we prepared. It runs Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with the The Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment and SH/SHM 2012a installed. This machine replaces the one shipping Seismic Handler version 2011.2.
- Support for new IASPEI simulation filters (see also details).
- Major review of station information (location, sensitity, ...).
- Additional simulation filters for Trillium 240 sensor.
- Stand-alone program to determine mb and Ms magnitudes.
- Fixed severe bugs when writing miniseed data and in command RMS (thanks to Franz Hauser for reporting).
- Support for more graphical text editors.
- Support for GMT prefix and post-script viewers in several Linux distributions.
- Several smaller bug-fixes.
If you are interested in the deep details of changes, please have a look at the detailed source code change list: [376:523/SH_SHM/trunk].